12 O’Clock Labs SpeedoDRD for Honda Grom
Sale Sold out
Regular price $79.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
New for 2020, SpeedoDRD has been decreased in size to only 20mm square and epoxy sealed with weatherproof device connectors; making it the smallest, most durable, and most feature packed device on the market.
Note: The SpeedoDRD cannot alter your existing odometer readout. The SpeedoDRD corrects and fixes the speed signal after it was altered by something else, such as sprocket changes or tires size changes or transmission changes.
- The smallest electronic speedometer/odometer calibration device in the world.
- Now even smaller design, less than 20mm x 20mm (0.8") square.
- Saves max speed, which can be recalled to your stock speedometer gauge
- Widest calibration range on the market (percentage and multiplier/divider adjustment capability)
- Built in testing mode to ensure proper installation
- Easier to setup than any other device on the market
- Simple plug-in installation for many vehicles
- Works for any 3 wire Hall Effect Sensor, or 2 wire Ground Switch Sensors
- Works for vehicles which display MPH or KPH
- Ability to convert MPH to KPH, or KPH to MPH
- Ratio based correction in 0.1% steps, up to 99.9% + or -
- Fractional frequency multiplier & divider with 0.1 steps, up to 99.9 + or -
- Weather proof design to protect against the elements
- 18" wiring harness (1.5ft)
- 3 year product replacement warranty
- Made in the USA
We offer free shipping on any order over $200!
Howling Tech Support
Please feel free to call or email at any time for questions on our offerings.
Join the pack!
In addition to our online parts sales we offer great in house service and customization of your favorite bikes.