Chimera Engineering Kawasaki Z125 Pro to Honda Grom 125 Wheel Set Conversion Kit
Chimera Engineering Kawasaki Z125 Pro to Honda Grom 125 Wheel Set Conversion Kit!
The Chimera wheel conversion kits now makes it possible to retro fit your favorite Honda Grom wheel onto your Kawasaki Z12 Pro! Converting to Grom wheels will give you more options for wheel choice, brake rotor, and rear sprockets. Since the Grom comes included with larger diameter rotors (Grom = 220mm, Z125 = 200mm), brake performance would be improved!
Grom wheels are not included with this kit.
Chimera Engineering Kawasaki Z125 Pro to Honda Grom 125 Wheel Set Conversion Kit! This kit allows you to directly convert your Z125 Pro to run Honda Grom wheels, rotors, and sprocket!
- Allows for more wheel options for the Kawasaki Z125 Pro
- Increased brake performance by going to the larger Honda Grom disc rotors (Front 200mm to 220mm, Rear 185mm to 190mm)
- Allows the use of the Grom rear sprocket
- Chimera Engineering Front Brake Caliper Bracket for P32/P34
- Chimera Engineering Rear Brake Caliper Bracket for P32/P34
- Front wheel spacers x2
- Rear wheel spacers x2
Requires (Not included with the conversion kit):
- Honda Grom Wheel Set
- Honda Grom Cush Drive Components: Sprocket Hub Carrier (HND-1042) and Cush Drive Rubber (HND-1043).
- Honda Grom rear sprocket
- Honda Grom Front/Rear Rotor
- 2 Brembo P34/P32 Calipers
NOTE: There are a lot of variables when building a bike with a lot of different aftermarket parts, not all combination would work. Please be aware that there might be incidents that additional adjustments or customization may be needed if this kit is being used with other parts. This is the nature of customization, not everything could be foreseen.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
We offer free shipping on any order over $200!
Howling Tech Support
Please feel free to call or email at any time for questions on our offerings.
Join the pack!
In addition to our online parts sales we offer great in house service and customization of your favorite bikes.