2014 - 2020 Honda Grom MSX125 / Monkey Axle Sliders
- Condition: New
- Special feature: Steel tubes are designed NOT to rotate in a low side and braced together to increase strength.
- Material: UHMW-PE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene), aircraft grade aluminum
- NO CUT or plastic fairings modification required
- Fit Models: Honda
- 2013 - 2020 Grom MSX125
- 2021 - 2022 Grom MSX125 (Will only fit front axle)
- 2019 - 2020 Monkey
- Fitting Difficulty (1-5): 2 - Average (1 - easy / 5 - Little bit of skill)
- Fitting Time: 30 - 45 minutes
- PDF Instruction:
- This purchase is for one set of axle sliders! Order 2 sets to mount on both the front and rear axle.
This purchase is for one pair of axle sliders for the above bike model. The sliders feature a new design of a complete solid puck without a hollowed-out center. This increases the strength and contact surface to about 30%. The material of the puck is made of UHMW-PE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene), a tough plastic with good strength, wear resistance and dimensional stability. It is more dimensionally stable than Nylon and used in many industrial ball bearing and friction reducing applications. Compared to Delrin, it is softer but tougher. Delrin is harder but more brittle. It is an ideal material for engine guards/frame sliders since it can absorb more impact force onto itself and therefore reduce the impact on the bike. The slider pucks can be inexpensively replaced in case of a low-side. We use highest grade commercially available 12.9(177,000 psi in tensile strength) wherever possible. Rest assured that you are getting the best material commercially available.
We offer free shipping on any order over $200!
Howling Tech Support
Please feel free to call or email at any time for questions on our offerings.
Join the pack!
In addition to our online parts sales we offer great in house service and customization of your favorite bikes.